Thursday, September 20, 2007

Indian Television Advertisements...!!!

Hi all,
I love advertisements.Therefore I've decided to start a blog exclusively to review Indian Television advertisements .Will hopefully do this on a regular basis.Please write in if you think a certain advertisement should be reviewed.

You can read my views on Humour in advertisements here.

Meanwhile this is how i intend to structure my reviews:

The ads will be reviewed and rated on

1) Creativity: How creative the ideas used in the ad are.Creativity doesnt help in ad recall.But it sure is one of the most important factors for an ad to be a hit.
2)Relevance: How relevant is the advertisement to the product that it is trying to sell.
3)Recollection factor: Do the audience watching the ad remember it when they go to buy a product?
4)Execution:How slickly the advertisemt is executed.

Watch this space as I will be reviewing Havells CFL ad soon......

Cheerios!!!

3 comments:

prabi said...

review havells shock laga kya

prabi said...

review havells shock laga kya

Nusa Trans Travel said...

I learned lot of things. Thanks for sharing
trevel Bondowoso Surabaya murah via tol